Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TV and match scheduling info request

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I usually make a late decision on which Albion games to travel to -home or away

However I want to bring some other kids to Brighton for the Bournemouth game on 11 April. I need to book a hotel and trains as well as pf course tickets when they go on sale.

However with Bournemouth being currently top of the table it has occurred to me that this match could get televised. In the past couple of years I've been stung a couple of times by booking a trip and the match day changing for TV.

When will the championship TV schedule for April games be fixed? If it was televised would it just move time on Saturday -or move to Sunday. More importantly could it be moved to Friday or Monday night?

Any advice appreciated...

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
There are a lot of games scheduled around that time due to Easter so you'd think the likelihood of it moving date is low as it would impact other matches either side, we are due to play Easter Monday 6th & Tuesday 14th. That being said SKY are SKY. They currently have a schedule for Championship up to 1st March so it shouldn't be too much longer before rest of March & Easter is announced.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
There are a lot of games scheduled around that time due to Easter so you'd think the likelihood of it moving date is low as it would impact other matches either side, we are due to play Easter Monday 6th & Tuesday 14th. That being said SKY are SKY. They currently have a schedule for Championship up to 1st March so it shouldn't be too much longer before rest of March & Easter is announced.

Many thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here