Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] BBC 4 - French Cop series

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Timely...but also OP try and check out the last Series I think its on Netflix...

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
We've got the first series as a boxed set. Excellent stuff

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Yeah, you feel that Laure should have been on the Charlie-Hebdo case from the outset; she'd have prevented the attack or shagged one of the journalists (or both)

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Only a few of us posting but hope you have enjoyed this as much as I have.

So how killed the wife and child?

Season Six has been commissioned which is great news!

fratsomrover

Oct 18, 2011
Hove
It's probably the best drama on TV. I got hooked on series 3 and am so into it now, I record MOTD on Saturday to watch it.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
It's probably the best drama on TV. I got hooked on series 3 and am so into it now, I record MOTD on Saturday to watch it.

Yes, it's brilliant - in the same league as the Scandi-drama 'The Killing', I reckon.

The story lines, the characters (and their chaotic lives), and the grimy back streets and high-rise gang-infested sink estates of the non-touristy parts of Paris, are all superb.

Superb TV at the moment: Spiral, Broadchurch and Wolf Hall. Oh, and Catastrophe for dark humour!

S

smileyweb

There's also an excellent French cop drama, called Braquo, on FOX TV (ch 124 on Sky). Three series so far, and waiting for news of a fourth...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yes, it's brilliant - in the same league as the Scandi-drama 'The Killing', I reckon.

The story lines, the characters (and their chaotic lives), and the grimy back streets and high-rise gang-infested sink estates of the non-touristy parts of Paris, are all superb.

Superb TV at the moment: Spiral, Broadchurch and Wolf Hall. Oh, and Catastrophe for dark humour!

Sofie Grabol gave an interview recently saying she hadnt ruled out making another series

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here