kaz-l229-2190713_478x359.jpg

LuaLua celebrates his goal at Norwich
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
16:47 8th January 2015
by Adam Tighe
The new contract is a consequence of the development during his time here"
Chris Hughton

Brighton & Hove Albion winger Kazenga LuaLua has agreed a new long-term contract with the club until June 2018.
The 24-year-old signed his new deal this week, and he told seagulls.co.uk, “It’s nice to get everything done. It’s been a long time coming, but it feels really good to sign.
“Obviously the first thing I need to do is get back fit because it’s been a long time. I’m working hard and it should not be too long before I am back training.”
Manager Chris Hughton added, “Kaz is a different type of player: he can create, score goals and he gives the club something different.
“The new contract is a consequence of the development during his time here, but I know him from Newcastle.
kaz-ll229-2190711.jpg

“I knew he had talent, but I also knew that he had to get more consistency in his game. Everything I have heard says he has become a more consistent player.
“He’s added more responsibility to his game, which comes with experience and the number of games he’s played.
“We’re delighted to have tied him down and it’s probably just as important to getting him fit and back involved again.”

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

LuaLua began his career with Newcastle United but after progressing through their youth academy the midfielder joined the Seagulls permanently in 2011 following three successful loan spells on the south coast.
The younger brother of former Newcastle and Portsmouth striker Lomana, the midfielder has made nearly 100 appearances for the Seagulls since his move four years ago, and has become renowned for his explosive pace and powerful strike, netting 12 times for Albion.
The Congolese winger has made appearances this season, scoring three times - with his most recent strike coming in the 3-3 draw at Norwich City in November.
[h=3]ALBION V brentford
[/h]saturday 17th january, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v ipswich
[/h]WEDNESDAY 21ST JANUARY, kick-off 7:45pm

[h=3]Albion v arsenal
[/h]SunDAY 25TH januARY, kick-off 4pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here