Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua new contract

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Great news.

Jimmy Grimble

I don't know why but I find it bizarre that Lua Lua is one of our current longest serving players. Never really got the impression that he genuinely likes playing for us. Maybe it's just me. Good news, either way.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Fantastic news!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
This pleases me a lot, it's exactly what we need, a quality player signed up for the long term, he'll play for us in the Premier League one day.

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
Has 1 good game in about every 10. Extremely overrated !!

Only seems to start one game in 10 any way - love him to bits though - a complete game-changer on his day

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Absolutely delighted with this. Now we need to get him back playing as soon as we possibly can. A fit and on form Kaz, can make a massive difference to where we finish this season.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Has 1 good game in about every 10. Extremely overrated !!

Very harsh, imo.

A couple of years ago, you'd have had a point (although 1 in 10 is a daft over-exagerration - more like 1 in 3) - because his all round contribution was weak, on the days when he wasn't an 8 or 9, he was a 3 or 4.

That's simply no longer true - he works much harder now on his positioning, and his defensive responsibilities, to the extent, that he is still a valuable player even on the days when he's not firing.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Good news for Kaz but maybe not so good news for CMS ?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I don't know why but I find it bizarre that Lua Lua is one of our current longest serving players. Never really got the impression that he genuinely likes playing for us. Maybe it's just me. Good news, either way.

This too funnily enough! I am delighted that he has signed (or will sign) though, would have been highly galling to lose such an exciting and useful player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here