Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surfing

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Far too cold for me, but the sets look better out East, I'd have thought?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I have never done, but I have a deal with a friend that after my next operation next month he will take me down Shoreham beach for some water sports. I suspect surfing is top of his list.

Kite boarding is very popular on The Beach (as Shoreham people refer to Shoreham Beach)

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I bet cliff was in today.

Brighton must have the best shit surf to decent surfer ratio of anywhere in the world.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Surf - usually West, from New Beach/Hot Pipe/Soldiers. It's sometimes better than nothing whilst waiting for the next Devon/Cornwall trip to come around.

Beezer

Feb 27, 2013
Yes ,Brian told me only the kitesurfing excites him now,and I believe if it had been about when I first took up surfing I would have gone down that route.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Yes ,Brian told me only the kitesurfing excites him now,and I believe if it had been about when I first took up surfing I would have gone down that route.
He seemed pretty excited about his electric skateboard just before Xmas.
You get in this weekend? Marina was pretty mad yesterday. Hot Pipe a bit more manageable just now. At least surfing has distracted me from another inept Fulham performance.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;6758559 said:
Surf over here in Costa Rica, 28 degree water year round :thumbsup:

You're very lucky. I went there a decade ago and surfed Tamarindo, Jaco and other places I forget. Fantastic place. You surfed in Nicaragua?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here