Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester signing Kramaric for £9m....does this mean...

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
Probably means Chris Wood is surplus.....

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Do people really think Leicester are going to let Ulloa go? I've seen it mentioned a few times on here. He's been up and down this season but he's still been one of their best players. 8 goals in 16 starts and 4 sub appearances. He is a very important player for them and there is zero chance of him coming back to us on loan!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Wood is the obvious one now. They have a very good array of strikers in terms of what they bring to the squad.

Wood, however, is gazumped by Leo in being the "big centre forward".

Wouldn't happen but I'd LOVE Nugent here. Good player.

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
They've agreed an £8m fee for Mainz striker Shinji Okazaki too according to Sky Sports, so surely Wood must be leaving. Would be a great signing for anyone in this division.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I used to love his chocolate

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wood is the obvious one now. They have a very good array of strikers in terms of what they bring to the squad.

Who was the manager at Millwall when Wood was on fire? Was it the guy who is at Wolves now?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

I'd be rubbing my hands with glee

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Sometimes i look at player threads and think what the **** are you on mate. Who in their right mind thinks a club is suddenly going to loan back their top scoreer to the team they bought him from 6 months ago for a then club record fee. A player who is their top scorer and while a bit inconsistent has proved he can operate at that level. I can never get over the fantasy land some people inhabit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here