Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we going to BUY a Championship quality forward and midfielder in the January window?

Will the Albion BUY a Championship quality forward or midfielder in the January window?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So how confident are you that Bloom and Barber will deliver? We have already heard how hard it is going to be from Barber.

Personally I think we'll be back to loan players :down:

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Would obviously prefer we were playing with our own players, so buy for me. That said I'd sooner we loaned one or two of good quality, than follow the last couple of seasons example of several that never get a game...pointless.
Christ knows how much money we wasted...depressing. And if I was to criticise TB, I'm surprised he put up with it so long.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So how confident are you that Bloom and Barber will deliver? We have already heard how hard it is going to be from Barber.

Personally I think we'll be back to loan players :down:
A couple of good loanees will be fine, just to make sure we stay up this season.

But the scouting and preparation for a good summer window must start now.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I think we will get at least one, but it will be divisive as to whether he is of good Championship pedigree.

Have to say I know its mostly nonsense but we have been linked with some cack strickes, Johnson, Blackstock, Best etc. Really hope none of those are in the frame I'd rather go without.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here