Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who has their arsenal ticket already?

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
wow, yours must have come very quickly? Im not used to mine coming so fast....

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
who else has already got their ticket to the arsenal game:D

You are missing the point. Part of the build-up of expectation and excitement is the waiting for the ticket to arrive in the post, and the adrenalin really kicks in with only a few days left.Then you wonder how long the queue outside the ticket windows will be on the day of the match.
Working on my experience of the away tickets this season, I shall wait until the last moment of guarantee before I order the ticket so that hopefully the principle of last in, first out will still be applied.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I'm curious as to how the OP has got a ticket when they don't go on sale to season ticket holders until after 10am tomorrow.

Someone on a wind-up perhaps?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
got mine just now cant wait N1D

Don't really get why this excites you. I'll pick mine up at some point, just as other season ticket holders will. There's no bunfight for tickets if you're a regular anyway. Did you not go when we played Arsenal two years ago or something?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm curious as to how the OP has got a ticket when they don't go on sale to season ticket holders until after 10am tomorrow.

I think he's referring to those in the 'Auto' scheme.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

There was a glitch with the online booking system this morning and some STHs already have theirs.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Is he due to be back in the country for the match?

No, not according to the Argus on January 1:-

Bloom flew back from Australia last week following Sami Hyypia's resignation as manager....

Bloom flew back out of the country to New Zealand yesterday after accompanying Hughton and chief executive Paul Barber at the new manager's opening press conference at the club's Lancing training complex. The transfer window will be shut by the time Bloom returns but he said: "I will be in constant contact with Chris and the recruitment team."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here