Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You have a hundred squids burning a hole in your pocket

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
One proviso, it's gotta be spent by close of shops tonight (5pm), otherwise the missus will nick it and blow it on something for the 'household', like food or washing up liquid.

What will you buy?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
One proviso, it's gotta be spent by close of shops tonight (5pm), otherwise the missus will nick it and blow it on something for the 'household', like food or washing up liquid.

What will you buy?

I was about to say you have just described where I am with c£100 in Amazon credit to spend, received via gift vouchers, and then he spoke:

I would buy £100 worth of Amazon vouchers, which I trust I can then spend how and when I would like.

I'm contemplating some NB 574s - http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=new+balance+574 - I just can't decide which colour to go for, and some semi-decent earphones in the £30-£40 range.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Using the NSC link of course.
The OP says it needs to be bought from a shop. You can buy vouchers for pretty much anything in Sainsburys.

Whether or not NSC receives a contribution for items bought using vouchers I don't know.

Buying vouchers is probably not in the spirit of the question, I would buy tickets for the Arsenal game if you can buy them from the ticket office at the Amex.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
The OP says it needs to be bought from a shop. You can buy vouchers for pretty much anything in Sainsburys.

Whether or not NSC receives a contribution for items bought using vouchers I don't know.

Buying vouchers is probably not in the spirit of the question, I would buy tickets for the Arsenal game if you can buy them from the ticket office at the Amex.

Yep, the vouchers idea won't work because when the delivery arrives from Amazon, the missus will undoubtedly ask why you have bought this stuff when you needed to buy 'household' items.

Proviso #2 is that YOU are the only one who knows about the 100 squids.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Proper massage and some romance magazines. Oh and the first copy of the build your own Millenium Falcon magazine, that looks like cracking value for money.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
A nice 66North Jumper in the Sales at the only store to stock it in the Uk ,then a couple of beers with the change.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here