Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stuck in the garage

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Right well basicly the door at the front the wheels came off so I can't single handly open that door, and the keys are on the other side of the door so I can't open the other door!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
What tools do you have available?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
If you are waiting for an NSC member to pop round, you may be waiting a long time. Try calling Jerry or a friend, neighbour, fire brigade.. :thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A similar thing happened to the A-Team once. It took them less than an hour to fashion an impromptu tank type vehicle out of the various things that typically litter any residential garage, before bursting out much to the chagrin of the baddies.

You may not have any baddies to contend with here, but I'd suggest a similar approach.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Sit and have a think about what you just done. And make sure it never happens again :thumbsup:

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Is the car in the garage? If so, drive it through the door like Bodie & Doyle in the Professionals! If not, start pathetically banging on the door and calling for help in the vain hope a neighbour or passerby might hear you.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Is the car in the garage? If so, drive it through the door like Bodie & Doyle in the Professionals! If not, start pathetically banging on the door and calling for help in the vain hope a neighbour or passerby might hear you.

Not a chance! Cars outside and the only neighbour that can possibly help is an 80 year old woman! Who can't hear anything!

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Can you lift the door up at all? Of so get it up enough that you could get an arm under and wedge something there.
Then there should be a screw holding the lock cylinder in place, undo this and push lock out. Reach under door pick up lock and keys.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Can you lift the door up at all? Of so get it up enough that you could get an arm under and wedge something there.
Then there should be a screw holding the lock cylinder in place, undo this and push lock out. Reach under door pick up lock and keys.

Well I can try but I lift one end up and the other end comes crashing down on me because it has no wheels holding it in place, and its bloody heavy

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
A similar thing happened to the A-Team once. It took them less than an hour to fashion an impromptu tank type vehicle out of the various things that typically litter any residential garage, before bursting out much to the chagrin of the baddies.

You may not have any baddies to contend with here, but I'd suggest a similar approach.

Alas somewhat bizarrely it appears the OP has become stuck in an outbuilding that doesn't have plenty of sheet metal and welding equipment in.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here