• Craig Noone

Votes: 49 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
oooh like choosing between my kids...

Im going plump for Benno - as even when he is having a bad day going forward you still get a defensive display and hard work from him

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I never realised Noone was the older player, thought he was much younger.

I think Bennett has more to his all round game than Craig though so I'd go for him. He'll need to play better than he did for the majority of his loan though (admittedly that was in Hyypia's side).

Jim Bob

Dec 6, 2014
Thats a tough one both good players and would be happy to see either back, but Bennett would edge it for me!

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
A very, very close call but Noone. On the basis that he would give us the energy and dynamism that our attacking play has sometimes lacked this season. Plus, he's a genuine winger and with Kaz out injured that is a position that we're severely lacking in.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Noone. I like prospect of both him and KLL on the wings. Their end product may be a bit random, but that's the exciting part.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Noone for more excitement and the occasional match winning display. I have not found Bennett to be impressive above League 1 level. He scored 2 goals for Norwich in 63 appearances. A good Championship squad player.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
for me Bennett hasn't done much since returning but he may well be short of match fitness.

Noone for me all day long

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I opened this thread with every intention of voting Benno, but there's a nagging voice in my head that would love to see Nooney that little bit more.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I opened this thread with every intention of voting Benno, but there's a nagging voice in my head that would love to see Nooney that little bit more.

Similar thoughts here - although I think its partly just the 'new player excitement', which isn't there for Benno, as we've already seen him back. If both were just rumoured, and we hadn't seen Benno back already, I think this vote would be close to 100% Bennett.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
If both were just rumoured, and we hadn't seen Benno back already, I think this vote would be close to 100% Bennett.

I think that's correct. Additionally, Benno has not really looked like the same player that we once had in his performances back here. Granted, he's feeling his way back from a long-term injury, we play a different system and brand of football to when he was here last time and morale wasn't really there.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Similar thoughts here - although I think its partly just the 'new player excitement', which isn't there for Benno, as we've already seen him back. If both were just rumoured, and we hadn't seen Benno back already, I think this vote would be close to 100% Bennett.

Yeah you may be right.

But I'm reminded (I don't know why) of when we beat Wednesday in one of the last games at Withdean; Bennett scored a screamer to put it beyond doubt, but it was Nooney's performance that really stuck in my mind afterwards.

Benno is definitely the more complete / better rounded player. And probably has just as much (if not more) end product than Noone. So I don't know why I feel this way. Oh well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here