Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton fan - Terry - West Sussex

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Am trying to get contact details of the above, early mid 40's, Charlton fan who goes to most games, lives west Sussex, worthing, littlehampton, rustington.

If anybody can tell me how I can contact him, please pm

Had a few beers with him at the Amex earlier this season and got train with him, would like to buy him a pint or two this weekend, spoke about fans utd and mutual r respect. Seemed a good bloke

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
The person who runs our Brighton & West Sussex supporters group might know the person you're talking about. E-mail addy for him is on here: http://www.cafc.co.uk/fans/supporters_groups/

I steer clear of the Charlton fans in Sussex myself tbh. Generally speaking they're even bigger bellends than Albion fans...
when the red red robbin goes bob bob bobbing along ............. shoot the ******* shoot , shoot shoot???
regards
DR

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
The person who runs our Brighton & West Sussex supporters group might know the person you're talking about. E-mail addy for him is on here: http://www.cafc.co.uk/fans/supporters_groups/

I steer clear of the Charlton fans in Sussex myself tbh. Generally speaking they're even bigger bellends than Albion fans...

Tbh, most of the Sussex based Charlton fans I know, swapped allegiance during the last few seasons at the Goldstone, at this time Charlton were premier league bound and marketed themselves to attract fans from club that was seriously in decline with what looked like pretty bleak future.
When the Albion needed them they shot off in search of glory.
Bellends is a pretty accurate description.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

Is this him? :D

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills