Albion welcome one of English football's giants in the 4th round of The FA Cup

But:

It's live on TV
Its on a Sunday
Full priced tickets.

Poll to follow

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
It will sell out - but there will be far, far more Arsenal fans there than 4,500

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Yes, easily, despite the Tv, the price, the transport, the pies, the selfie sticks, the stewards, the sunday pm kick off, PB, no striker, lack of quality players, almost certain defeat, trouble buying tickets etc :)

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Might be similar to the Newcastle cup game that was televised, less than 22k turned up, I'd expect more for Arsenal but possibly not a sell out

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
It will sell out - but there will be far, far more Arsenal fans there than 4,500

This. Remember, these prices are very very cheap for an Arsenal fan of which there are thousands in Sussex looking to see their beloved team at the Amex at a bargain price.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
My guess is that it will sell out.

With our dismal league season so far, and only a fool's hope of reaching the playoffs, this is likely to be the 'biggest' match at the Amex for a while ( well, until round 5, of course.... )

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Sell out, while long distant fans might find it harder attending it gives more of an opportunity for casual fans and fans who already play on Saturdays.

Note to club stock up on pies and beer.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Yes, Arsenal's allocation will sell out and I imagine the home crowd will be boosted by the Sussex's colonies of Gooners wrangling some tickets here and there. Hopefully this draw will entice back a few of the rather more fickle seagulls supporters.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Yes it will sell out and i'll be there again. Seen all of our games with Premier league opposition apart from Sunderland. We've seen some very memorable matches at the Amex. Looking forward to it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here