Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top half of the table

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Skybet currently have us at 6/1 to finish in the top half of the table. Too good a price to miss?

Well yes... yes it is.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hmmm.We are currently 8 points behind.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Skybet currently have us at 6/1 to finish in the top half of the table. Too good a price to miss?

Well yes... yes it is.
Not worth it. We'll be OK to keep our head above the sh1te this season, then start building for next season. Things may be looking up, but this season is gone to all intents and purposes (unless we have a good cup run) - let's just worry about finishing 21st. or above for now; I think we'll do that re3asonably comfortably - but top half, nah.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

Well yes... yes it is.

Anything is possible, as football is a confidence game, and if CH genuinely gets us playing with passion, then this is eminently "do-able". Very early days yet, however, and we do not know the results of the transfer window, plus other variables, such as whether the team will gel, and of course there is also lady luck (and bad luck). So far so good, but when Norwich sacked CH, they still went down with his successor . . .not saying this will happen, and I privately don't think we will, but, as I say, early days to make a definitive judgment.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
The mid-table area is almost a total lottery when it comes to where teams finish. The year we secured 4th, a mere 14 points separated 7th placed Bolton and relegated Peterborough. Crazy to think we only won four more games than the Posh. Based on this it is quite conceivable that a good run could see us rise swiftly up the table.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here