Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where do you get your Albion info from?

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I realised today that I always use NSC for info - for example: tickets info for the Arsenal game. Would only use the official club site to book tickets.

Where do you get all your club info on signings, transfer rumours, travel etc from??

What did we do pre-internet?? Was the Argus the sole source?

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
You don't remember the pre-internet age! JCL.

For older listeners there was the Seagull Line - god knows how many 10ps I spent on that whilst at university in the 70s.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I realised today that I always use NSC for info - for example: tickets info for the Arsenal game. Would only use the actual site to book tickets.

Where do you get all your club info on signings, transfer rumours, travel etc from??

What do we do pre-internet?? Was the Argus the sole source?

Mainly on here.i look at the Argus on line most days but normally the Argus has already been quoted on NSC.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I realised today that I always use NSC for info - for example: tickets info for the Arsenal game. Would only use the official club site to book tickets.

There was Prestel, Ceefax too!

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Before the Internet it was the Argus, and when I moved away from the area it was teletext. Now mostly NSC and the bbc website. The club website is pants and I only use it for buying tickets and the club shop.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
It doesn't matter what there used to be. I get most of my info about all news events (as well as the Albion) from NSC.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Now it's NSC but what I really miss is the in-depth response from a player being met in a pub or nightclub in Worthing or Brighton. Not necessarily sober comments but insider info was always interesting and insightful, normally relayed through fanzines bought at the ground.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Lamie Robertson is a fount of all nolege:hilton:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
The clubs website is the last place i would go, its one of the worst sites i've been too. Here, the argus and friends via text. Thats it

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
NSC. It's the Argo of club information. Whatever is out there that's of any relevance finds its way here pretty quickly.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Before NSC? Just radio, TV, and such coverage as was in the national papers. Plus the Argus whenever I came down to visit my Mum and Dad - might pick up a match-day programme during those visits too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here