Lionel Messi

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Could do a job?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Kris Hewton maybe thinks he will shore up our defence!

Marvellous scenes :thumbsup:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
In all seriousness it sounds like his time at Barca could be nearing an end, after being dropped he didn't turn up at training the following day.

It's funny, the public perception is that Messi is a LOVELY bloke and that Ronaldo is an absolute ARSE, and that is what you would think from "on pitch", but "off pitch" I've heard it's quite the other way around...

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
In all seriousness it sounds like his time at Barca could be nearing an end, after being dropped he didn't turn up at training the following day.

It's funny, the public perception is that Messi is a LOVELY bloke and that Ronaldo is an absolute ARSE, and that is what you would think from "on pitch", but "off pitch" I've heard it's quite the other way around...

Maybe worth you reading one of the Messi books.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It doesn't matter, he won't come good until we off load him for 750k to Burnley.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Yeah he's alright but would he be much of an upgrade from O'Grady or Baldock? No point in signing people just for the sake of it. Now, if we could convince Bas Savage to leave Thai football for a second stint here then we'd be talking!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here