Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Noone

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Great character, would help lift team morale.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
This
Yes please, we are a bit light in wide areas with Kaz still injured and Benno going back

and this
Great character, would help lift team morale.

but also sadly this
Enough loan players FFS. It just breeds an environment of not giving a sh*t. One or two is fine, but 4 or 5 is insanity

Would be great to sign back for good, but we need to reduce the number of loan players we have. I know it's a hangover from Burke's failure in the summer, but would much rather buy players that we develop and then benefit from than give game time to other clubs players on loan with little long term benefit to ourselves.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Would be brilliant . Was no time ago he was lighting up the premier league . His character and the fact we've had him would mean he would care . Very good signing

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It'll be nice once to get Noone back.
We can prove once and for all irrespective of how lovely a fella he is, what a great character to have around the place, and a genuinely nice bloke.
With all his tricks and skills, he still has no end product, after 3 weeks of a new season/new signing purple patch.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Here's a few more from that source...

[tweet]499570260178391041[/tweet]

and this one from yesterday

[tweet]552523817122529280[/tweet]

hmmm.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Here's a few more from that source...

[tweet]499570260178391041[/tweet]

Don't see that happening at all. Not a chance.

But if Dunk goes and we replaced him with Veltman, a 22-year-old full Dutch international who has played 15 out of 17 games for Ajax in Eredivisie and four out of six in the CL this season, I'd be DELIGHTED.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Don't Twitter Mrs. Twitter ye not. Get your Twitters out

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

But if Dunk goes and we replaced him with Veltman, a 22-year-old full Dutch international who has played 15 out of 17 games for Ajax in Eredivisie and four out of six in the CL this season, I'd be DELIGHTED.

Joel Veltman? We've got more chance of signing Billy Joel

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

That tweet was last August. It was posted to show how unreliable the tweeter is.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

well yes. this no doubt excellent source of transfer information said he was joining the Albion 'in a few days" in the summer. I'm sure that was just an oversight and all future guesses, sorry, tip-offs will inevitably materialise. One day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here