Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No POTG at Charlton

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
I just heard my grandson wants to go with his Grandad (who has a ticket) to Charlton. All tickets are sold on the Seagulls site. Is there any chance of Pay on the Gate this Saturday?

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
I just heard my grandson wants to go with his Grandad (who has a ticket) to Charlton. All tickets are sold on the Seagulls site. Is there any chance of Pay on the Gate this Saturday?

Just went on ticket site and its showing as sold out but haven't seen anything from the club officially. Perhaps they are counting the remainder, give them a ring. Someone on this thread suggests he POTG every away trip Charlton even if sold out but not sure how true this is http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?315524-Charlton-Away-Tickets/page3

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
We recieved another 600 this week I think, 2 of my friends picked up tickets Monday Afternoon.

I think the club will have tickets left, however I'm not sure if it will be at Charlton, Fulham was, which was a bit of a suprise as I thought we had sold out.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Fulham's a bit different, though, because of that 'neutrals' section. You may have more luck getting into a home section than into the away end at Charlton - the rest of the ground is very unlikely to be as full as the away end, based on their recent attendances - but whether you'd be able to do so without buying a ticket beforehand is another matter.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
We recieved another 600 this week I think, 2 of my friends picked up tickets Monday Afternoon.

I think the club will have tickets left, however I'm not sure if it will be at Charlton, Fulham was, which was a bit of a suprise as I thought we had sold out.

Was only 200 left yesterday apparently so they may have gone.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I don't believe that Charlton home seats will be sold out but you may need a red scarf and don't jump up when we score.:stupid:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Just went on ticket site and its showing as sold out but haven't seen anything from the club officially. Perhaps they are counting the remainder, give them a ring. Someone on this thread suggests he POTG every away trip Charlton even if sold out but not sure how true this is http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?315524-Charlton-Away-Tickets/page3

When I went a few years back we sold out as per usual but there was a cash kiosk open for away fans to pay on the day.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks

That was me who suggested that. I haven't POTG myself as I've had tickets but as per #11 above they have a cash kiosk outside the away end and for the last 2 years it's been open. I don't know if we sold out last year on Boxing Day but I'm sure we did the year before. The reason I remember is there seemed to be more fans than seats!

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
That was me who suggested that. I haven't POTG myself as I've had tickets but as per #11 above they have a cash kiosk outside the away end and for the last 2 years it's been open. I don't know if we sold out last year on Boxing Day but I'm sure we did the year before. The reason I remember is there seemed to be more fans than seats!

There seemed to be way more fans than seats 2 years ago. Even the aisles were full.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003

Tickets now seem to be available again on the ticket site.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
The 4-0 was as packed as I've ever been in at an all seater. We were in the aisle and the only time I moved in the first half was when we scored (and that was down four rows!). That may be because people like to be at the back singing and standing though so there may have been seats spare at the front.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here