Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Realistically what player would you like to sign?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Far from realistic, that.

Why on earth would he leave them for us?

If Glenn Murray isn't going to get regular football at Palace, I think a return for him here is a more realistic option.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Start a thread about realistic signings and then say Callum Wilson, Bournemouths star striker. Got to love NSC :lolol:

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Glenn murray
wood
zamorra
buckley
bridcutt
barnes
alloa
t.kushack (spelling)
Vicente
bridge
E.bennett
c.noon
s.ward

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Nick Powell on loan from United.

Has returned from being on loan at Leicester, Has previously been on loan at Wigan, Might be worth a shot.

I'd also like to see Lingard back on loan, would be very happy with these two until the end of the season.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Now clearly we are not going to sign all of these in January but if we got them in for the start of next season i feel we would have a promotion chasing squad.

Wilson Palacios, Tough Tacking, BOSS of a centre midfielder. The man we all hoped Toko would become.

Chris Wood - Leicester looking for another striker which i assume means Wood is no longer in their plans. He's played in this division before and has a impressive record. Strong Centre forward who can play in a pair or lead the line on his own.

Ben Pringle - Wide midfielder, Brilliant delivery and an excellent work rate. He's also very good at set pieces.

Joe Bennett - sign him on a permanent basis. he's been decent enough this season whilst mostly playing in a ridiculous system. Under Hughton i feel he would be a good acquisition.

And finally, a curve ball signing. Chris Gunter. Welsh international right back with premier league experience, his contract expires in the summer. Perhaps we could tempt reading into selling to take away the risk of losing him for nothing in the summer. Play Bruno as a midfielder.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Far from realistic, that.

Why on earth would he leave them for us?

If Glenn Murray isn't going to get regular football at Palace, I think a return for him here is a more realistic option.

Bigger club, better wages? Bournemouth's bubble could burst any time soon.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
What counts as realistic when:
I don't know our budget
I don't know how much players are
I don't know our wage structure
I don't know the player's wage demands
I don't know if the player wants to leave

So, despite that I'll have a stab in the dark at MARIO BALOTELLI

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Bigger club, better wages? Bournemouth's bubble could burst any time soon.

If he is judging things as they stand now, which he would have to do if he was thinking about moving, then there is no way he would choose to come here. They've got a pretty good chance of being in the PL next season and we could just as easily be in L1.

Also regarding better wages, not so sure about that. Grabban turned us down and signed a new deal there (presumably on a fair whack). There have also been a fair number of rumours about the exhorbitant wage offers that they've made to players and transfer targets.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I don't know our budget

Why would you want a player that cant get in the Liverpool team at the moment :lol:

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
If he is judging things as they stand now, which he would have to do if he was thinking about moving, then there is no way he would choose to come here. They've got a pretty good chance of being in the PL next season and we could just as easily be in L1.

Also regarding better wages, not so sure about that. Grabban turned us down and signed a new deal there (presumably on a fair whack). There have also been a fair number of rumours about the exhorbitant wage offers that they've made to players and transfer targets.

Ok fair enough, i didn't say he was signing, just wondered who would people like to see come in... And i possible see the club bigger than it actually is, Wilson is unrealistic then.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
As I don't know what is 'realistic' I'll say

Zamora
Ulloa
Vicente

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Ok fair enough, i didn't say he was signing, just wondered who would people like to see come in... And i possible see the club bigger than it actually is, Wilson is unrealistic then.

I'm not knocking the thread, or indeed the desire to see a player like CW sign, but just thought that sadly he was a bit unrealistic.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Ben Pringle - Wide midfielder, Brilliant delivery and an excellent work rate. He's also very good at set pieces.

I quite liked him when he was with us, but I was in a bit of a minority. He's a very neat and tidy player, probably lacked a bit of physicality at the time but Derby were a bit crap then and he was only 21, so it's a bit hard to judge. Definitely made a bit of a name for himself since then. Would be a good signing for you I reckon.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
I don't know our budget

Id rather have dunk put up front and bring el abd back to our defence than have that c**t play for us.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here