Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal game on Club Website

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
No, that's a placeholder until the TV companies have confirmed which games they're showing

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I don't think it means they've confirmed it. I suspect they've just replaced "Ipswich" with "Arsenal" as a placeholder. If it had been confirmed there'd be a piece in the "News" section.

Last edited:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'm hearing that it'll be on BT Sport on the Sunday - not clear what time kickoff will be though

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Hoping for Friday or Saturday as I am flying to Lyons early Sunday morning for a few days work planned based on the Ipswich fixture and now can't be changed.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
It will be a crap game, tv companies you don't want to show this, no-one will tune in at all. (said in desperation as I can only make the game if it is played on the Saturday).

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I don't think it means they've confirmed it. I suspect they've just replaced "Ipswich" with "Arsenal" as a placeholder. If it had been confirmed they'd be a piece in the "News" section.

When I looked on that Albion App last night, we were due to be playing Arsenal AND Ipswich on Saturday 24th at 3pm :moo:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
When I looked on that Albion App last night, we were due to be playing Arsenal AND Ipswich on Saturday 24th at 3pm :moo:

Hahaha! Unsure whether his team would be able to beat the mighty stripes using conventional measures, Arsene Wenger persuades the FA to allow him to field 22 players including 11 short term loanees to increase his chances. Your intrepid reporter sought a response from the Albion: "Yeah, whatever. We'll beat them anyway" commented a Mr C Hughton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here