Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jed Wallace Portsmouth

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
The Sun reporting that we are in the hunt for him again £350,000 being quoted. Not the experienced playmaker we need but we have been mentioned as interested before.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
The Sun reporting that we are in the hunt for him again £350,000 being quoted. Not the experienced playmaker we need but we have been mentioned as interested before.

Sounds like recycling of an old story to me, just like linking Hughton to everyone he has ever managed and is looking for club.

If Wallace is that good why has no one else picked him up during Pompey's descent down the leagues? Maybe he couldn't bear to leave the "greatest fans in the world" behind?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I don't know much about him, except that he's always linked with a move away (usually to here) and that he is clearly their version of Jeff Minton - by far their most exciting prospect in an utterly gash team, but still probably not all that.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm not entirely comfortable with us giving any money to Portsmouth.

#TWATS

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm not entirely comfortable with us giving any money to Portsmouth.

#TWATS

What if we offer them £200k, take the player, then give the cash directly to Greg Halford, in lieu of monies they (probably) still owe him, for about 4 weeks wages, when they were GREAT?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
What if we offer them £200k, take the player, then give the cash directly to Greg Halford, in lieu of monies they (probably) still owe him, for about 4 weeks wages, when they were GREAT?

I like this idea, although instead of giving it to Greg Halford I think we should distribute it amongst some of the small businesses the screwed over. I'm sure TGFINTW would understand.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I don't know much about him, except that he's always linked with a move away (usually to here) and that he is clearly their version of Jeff Minton - by far their most exciting prospect in an utterly gash team, but still probably not all that.

My word Jeff Minton was exciting to little 8 year old me.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Not again. Always linked with this lad.
Surprised he's stayed at Pompey this long.

What's happened with Lua Lua's contract? Are we giving him a new contract? If not would he be available for transfer in this window. I would imagine someone like Wallace could be a replacement for KLL.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Asked my Pompey season ticket holding mates their views:

* He is a strange player as he is very hit and miss. Gets easily frustrated which badly affects his game.

* He is just the best of a bad lot in division 4

* Not good enough for championship full stop. He may be one day but not yet.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
My post from 2 years ago : The transfer fee would have gone to the administrators and £20k just about covers the tea and biscuit expenses.

How has his value gone up that much since 2013 ??? I think we should put in a £35k bid and see what happens as he'll go straight into the DS.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here