Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where's the Andy Johnson thread.......??

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Are we having a laugh? I'd melt my season ticket if we signed him*

*No I wouldn't

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
think id rather have ched evans. Will always be synonymous with wanky goal announcements/music and being kept in for ages after the game...

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
If this is the standard of player we can expect after Burkes sacking----

BRING BACK BURKE!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think it is a rumour , he was released by Palace today after a short term contract ended and has applied to work at The Amex on matchdays in one of the kiosks.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
No, if this is Hughtons idea he needs to be put straight now.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Welcome to the mad season, only this time we actually publicly announced that a) we're ready to splash some cash, and b) we are supposedly 'ahead of the curve', so every player who as much as winks at their agent will be linked to us whilst the great and the good on NSC try to separate the good from the bad :)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Probably a Hyypia and Burke target surely, it's clueless enough.. Hughton can't be that stupid, Johnson would be crucified by Albion fans if he didn't hit the ground running.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
His knee is knackered.
His spell at Palace was him at his peak, and i put him up there with Wrighty as the best striker I've seen at the Palace.
Load of bull him coming to you lot, but in saying that, he'll be an improvement on what you've got :D

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
In a slightly mad and masochistic way I kind of want to see this board's reaction to his signing...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
So we have a rumour started on THAT SITE by a Palarse supporter and we are expected to respond to it how exactly.........?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here