Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for cup games

Apr 17, 2011
Shoreham
Apologies if fixtures.

Following a couple of emails to the club regarding Gold membership.

Gold membership no longer exists and will not be replaced this season.
Therefore, although STH will have their seats reserved they will still need to go on the website to pay for them. This I can imagine will cause a few outages on the site and also a lot of disgruntled fans. I am not sure if there will be an opportunity to collect from the stadium - anyone know if this is possible?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Apologies if fixtures.

Therefore, although STH will have their seats reserved they will still need to go on the website to pay for them. This I can imagine will cause a few outages on the site and also a lot of disgruntled fans. I am not sure if there will be an opportunity to collect from the stadium - anyone know if this is possible?

Hasn't been an issue before, don't see why it would be this time, the match will be loaded onto your ST so no need to collect it

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Apologies if fixtures.

The smart card is loaded with the ticket so why do you want to go and collect it from the ticket office ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here