Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Tickets - Friends and Family

Nigella's Cream Pie

Fingerlickin good
Apr 2, 2009
Up your alley
I'm on the official website booking 4 tickets for Birmingham game on Feb 21st, do my mates need to be added and assigned ownership?

I have a horrible (stupid?) feeling that if I'm the only owner then I'll be the only one allowed to use them, 1 seat is enough for just me!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
If you are trying to buy tickets for others you'll need to have them registered, and confirmed, as your friends and family.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
I'm on the official website booking 4 tickets for Birmingham game on Feb 21st, do my mates need to be added and assigned ownership?

I have a horrible (stupid?) feeling that if I'm the only owner then I'll be the only one allowed to use them, 1 seat is enough for just me!

No, it's up to you -- you can buy tickets for them with your name as owner, or you can register them as friends and family and have them in their own names. I've often bought tickets at the Amex for other people with my name as owner and there's been no problem.
I assume, however, that if the holder of a ticket in a seat with your name on it causes trouble, the club will hold you responsible.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
If you are trying to buy tickets for others you'll need to have them registered, and confirmed, as your friends and family.

This used to be true, but it no longer is. I've bought tickets for other people, several times this season, without them being registered as friends and family. They come as "print at home" tickets and they all have my name on them.

Nigella's Cream Pie

Fingerlickin good
Apr 2, 2009
Up your alley
No, it's up to you -- you can buy tickets for them with your name as owner, or you can register them as friends and family and have them in their own names. I've often bought tickets at the Amex for other people with my name as owner and there's been no problem.
I assume, however, that if the holder of a ticket in a seat with your name on it causes trouble, the club will hold you responsible.

Thanks, I just completed the booking like this, since they will be very occasional visitors

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here