Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clash of Clans

Shipley8312

Aug 12, 2014
for anyone who passes the work day playing clash of clans i have started a clan called NorthStandClan . its a open clan so feel free to enter

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
The game is so good that they don't even need to show any actual game footage on the adverts.

Shipley8312

Aug 12, 2014
the game play is just like command and conquer the gameplay makes up for weakish graphics

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
for anyone who passes the work day playing clash of clans i have started a clan called NorthStandClan . its a open clan so feel free to enter

Don't you care that you are being paid to work?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Don't you care that you are being paid to work?

Are you not at work right now :wrong:

If you are not apologies, but You have a bloody lot of posts for someone who only posts outsde of their working hours.

This game takes seconds to play, I dont play it but it seems a little hypocritical to have a go at someone if you waste the odd 5 minutes on here throughout the day.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Those adverts need paying for with in app purchases, which have put me off. If you don't spend anything on the game, is it still good?

Shipley8312

Aug 12, 2014
to be honest the in app purchases dont really affect the game play. yes you can speed things up by buying gems but then that would make it too easy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here