Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gaurentee your Arsenal seat Non season ticket holders

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Had to awful dilemma last night of one of my 2 sons that come to the football regularly not being able to see the arsenal game cause he is was a junior member. So i have purchased him a half year season ticket meaning he will def get a ticket, I won't have spend time on line or on the phone booking future tickets. Financially It should work out nutrual cause Although he won't get to every game ie night games which are mostly cat c anyhow ,he wil be going to more cat A & B which are more expensive to buy individually.
Plus I can upgrade the ticket to an adult if my son is not going.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Good call.

So basically your advice is to buy a half season ticket to guarantee an Arsenal ticket. Makes sense.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Had to awful dilemma last night of one of my 2 sons that come to the football regularly not being able to see the arsenal game cause he is was a junior member. So i have purchased him a half year season ticket meaning he will def get a ticket, I won't have spend time on line or on the phone booking future tickets. Financially It should work out nutrual cause Although he won't get to every game ie night games which are mostly cat c anyhow ,he wil be going to more cat A & B which are more expensive to buy individually.
Plus I can upgrade the ticket to an adult if my son is not going.

Do you come to every match from Norfolk?

Whichever PR company you work for needs sacking because these posts are getting more and more obvious.

There were plenty of seats left two years ago when the club was in a much bigger upswing than now - really no need for extraordinary measures

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
There were plenty of seats left two years ago when the club was in a much bigger upswing than now - really no need for extraordinary measures

Esp if its on telly. Also we've played them only 2 years ago, takes a bit of desire away...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here