Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Join the south stand to be double loud at arsenal brighton

Murray3779

Dec 29, 2014
Will be in the southstand for this one. Anyone game who will actually sing and be up for it come join us. Hopefully we can get the whole stadium pretty loud. Were good compared to others anyway but lets be double loud this fix n fill up the south! Kind regards.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
The entire South Stand (up to the S/W corner) and part of the East will be used by Arsenal. Part of the S/W corner are season ticket holders, I don't think your plan will work! I think our lot will be pretty noisy anyway, we were last time we played them!

Murray3779

Dec 29, 2014
The entire South Stand (up to the S/W corner) and part of the East will be used by Arsenal. Part of the S/W corner are season ticket holders, I don't think your plan will work! I think our lot will be pretty noisy anyway, we were last time we played them!
. Last season at lecister south stand great atmosphere i want something like that again. Depressing when its just the north stand

Murray3779

Dec 29, 2014
Get the ground rocking from being in among the away supporters - I like your thinking

In and among them? What the hell are u on about. Can be really good in the south if you get the right crowd. Fun to
Sit near away fans.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
In and among them? What the hell are u on about. Can be really good in the south if you get the right crowd. Fun to
Sit near away fans.

I think he means, if your in the south stand you will be with the arsenal fans. South stand and corner s/e will all be arsenals.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Why are you trying to get a ticket in the away end ? Do you have enough 'loyalty' in the Arsenal ticket priority ?

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Sit near away fans.

You are obviously quite thick so I'll try and put it in more simple terms - good luck sitting in the South Stand when the away club will be getting 4,500 odd tickets

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
You are obviously quite thick so I'll try and put it in more simple terms - good luck sitting in the South Stand when the away club will be getting 4,500 odd tickets

Is that more simple terms? Surely saying "Arsenal will have the entire South Stand" is simpler!

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Perhaps Murray is one of the many supporters of other teams who - for the sake of geographic convenience or their children - follow the Albion? Sitting in the South Stand will at least give him the chance of supporting whichever team comes out on top. He'll be wearing one of those half and half scarves.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here