Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I hate Arsenal.

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
Of all the teams in all the bars in all the gin joints in all of the universe,the team that I loathe more than any other is Arsenal.
I hate their fans,their players,the way they play the game,their whinging and whining and most of all their manager.
I hate them more than Palace.
I hate them more than Traffic Wardens.
I hate them more than piles.
I hate them more than Jeremy Paxman.
I hate them more than ISIS.

Pleeaasse BHA.Take these smug B'stards out.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I like their manager and the way they play the game. It will be a massive result if we manage to beat them. It will have to happen at the Amex though, we won't beat them over two games.

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
Fair enough.
If planting the ball on your six feet seven inch lump of a centre back to score a goal floats your boat.Fine.

el punal

Of all the teams in all the bars in all the gin joints in all of the universe,the team that I loathe more than any other is Arsenal.
I hate their fans,their players,the way they play the game,their whinging and whining and most of all their manager.

Do I detect a hint of Tottenham here or are you envious of Arsene's puffa jacket?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

I don't care about Arsenal, but surely you meant Clarkson, not Paxman. I can't see how anyone can hate the man responsible for:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwlsd8RAoqI

Let alone (coincidently introduced by Clarkson):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMAt8ZXqtbc

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey

you hate them more thanan organisation that beheads innocent people, moron

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
http://www.goonersworld.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=28653&start=15

Well they think were a pub side so the OP does have a point.

Good god that is a horrific layout for a forum!!!

The arsenal fans that I know are generally a bunch of precious little tosspots, who are prone to hissy fits when challenged about their perceived lack of success as a "big" club. Nice enough people, but you don't really want to talk football with them. I bracket them with Liverpool and Leeds fans- mainly plastics with a false sense of entitlement and whole portions of chips on their shoulders when it all, inevitably, goes pear shaped every year. Last years FA cup final was a joy to behold - going 2-0 down there were flounces and tantrums galore on Twitter and fb, and yet when they won in the end, it was an "easy result"

Piers Morgan is one if their most famous fans. That's ALL you need to know about "Gooners". Total C-bombs the lot of 'em

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing

See above- I'm not keen, but ISIS scare the living Shiite out of me (budumtish). Truly ISIS are frightening. 3000 or so students, tourists and media consultants with attitude problems, are not.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

You really should say what you mean!! don't sit on the fence...................

Oct 25, 2003
there are no bigger bunch of over reacting FANNIES in english football than those that support arsenal

you can always rely on them for incredible hyperbole

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here