Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Platinum/Gold members scheme

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Gold was for home matches. It was supposed to have been restarted and I fully expect it to be done now like the loyalty points appeared again for spurs

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It wasn't running for the Cheltenham game in the Capital One Cup, which was the last home cup game.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Neither Platinum nor Gold have been running so far this season. The club were aiming to get them running around now, but the last I heard was 2-3 months ago, so who knows. ST holders will have a few days to book their ST seat, and, providing they do so in the window, they are guaranteed to be able to purchase their seat for the Arse game. 1901 members will automatically have the game added to their smartcard, for no extra payment.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
"Season ticket holders are advised that the gold scheme (previously known as the auto- cup scheme) will not be available for the FA Cup fourth round tie against Arsenal.
The club strongly encourages season ticket holders to keep checking seagulls.co.uk for details as supporters who wish to attend the match must claim their tickets within a short on-sale window. "

Short Window?. How bloody Short...

I work really hard for my season ticket!, (12 hours Shifts) And the last thing I want, is some scrote getting my seat Who's been sitting on there hands all day, refreshing the website every 10 mins!..

Surely this needs to be made more clear then this..

Like... Season Ticket holders will have a 2 day window to re-claim there seat before it goes on general sale.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
"Season ticket holders are advised that the gold scheme (previously known as the auto- cup scheme) will not be available for the FA Cup fourth round tie against Arsenal.
The club strongly encourages season ticket holders to keep checking seagulls.co.uk for details as supporters who wish to attend the match must claim their tickets within a short on-sale window. "

I work really hard for my season ticket!, (12 hours Shifts) And the last thing I want, is some scrote getting my seat Who's been sitting on there hands all day, refreshing the website every 10 mins!..

Like... Season Ticket holders will have a 2 day window to re-claim there seat before it goes on general sale.

It'll be made clear when the ticket sale info is announced. I'd expect two days or so minimum.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

It wont be a STH free-for-all for any ST seat. A window would be 2 days long (probably) and i expect that to be at the end of this week. After that current STHs will then get first choice on remaining unsold seats, then you go through loyalty points/priority membership. It wont be first come, first serve during that 2 days either, just anytime so you wont have to immediately log on as the site would obviously crash. It isnt as stupid as it sounds really.

Come to think, it might be 3 days, open the website up Friday evening and have the whole weekend until Sunday midnight - easy.

Simply, if you have a ST, you will get your ticket if you want it.

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
It wont be a STH free-for-all for any ST seat. A window would be 2 days long (probably) and i expect that to be at the end of this week. After that current STHs will then get first choice on remaining unsold seats, then you go through loyalty points/priority membership. It wont be first come, first serve during that 2 days either, just anytime so you wont have to immediately log on as the site would obviously crash. It isnt as stupid as it sounds really.

Come to think, it might be 3 days, open the website up Friday evening and have the whole weekend until Sunday midnight - easy.

Simply, if you have a ST, you will get your ticket if you want it.

You say this and yes in principle its not the hardest task in the world... BUT its none the less a task that shouldn't have to be done in the first place! It's seriously frustrating when the club put in to place a good scheme and then when its probably most needed they decide not to roll it out. Am I right in thinking this was the same for Derby in Playoffs?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
You say this and yes in principle its not the hardest task in the world... BUT its none the less a task that shouldn't have to be done in the first place! It's seriously frustrating when the club put in to place a good scheme and then when its probably most needed they decide not to roll it out. Am I right in thinking this was the same for Derby in Playoffs?

No idea whats up with it. Gold was in place for the play-offs which saved hassle, there was then a binfest for those who WERENT signed up to Gold. There will be more time now to sort things, so a 2/3 day window would be expected.

Everyone who wants a ticket will probably get one anyway, providing they have a purchase history.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Bit surprised at the delay in implementing the gold scheme. It was supposed to be up & running last year some time.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
None issue I'm sure I can find 5 minutes over the priority period to sign in and get a ticket added to my season ticket.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

It has been made clear

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
and whilst we are all having a moan - has anyone tried to add friends and family to their account recently?

well don't bother - you can't. i rang the club this afternoon when i couldn't find it on the website. you can only add friends and family now on a permanent basis (rather than a temporary one when buying tickets - allegedly) by ringing supporter services.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here