Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two Men Argue About How Many Days There Are In a Week

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
"I make a lot of money for a 23 year old." Presumably because he double counted some of it...

I can't help but think at least one person in the argument is suffering from a severe case of 'roid rage.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Wow that's just all levels of impressive.

It doesn't help the stereotypical view of 'meatheads' much does it?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Jesus wept, just read the rest of it and noticed the 'loser' of the argument had actually played the 'I'm just messing with you' card after being utterly eviscerated. Shameful, yet funny.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
It's quite obvious after a few posts that the 'idiot' bloke is on a fishing trip. He was clearly wrong in the first place but the guys who jumped on him were asking to be trolled.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
It's quite obvious after a few posts that the 'idiot' bloke is on a fishing trip. He was clearly wrong in the first place but the guys who jumped on him were asking to be trolled.
Thing is, I'm really not sure that he was, if only because he came back to announce that he'd done exactly that.

I've always believed that those who go a on a trip tend to keep it to themselves (regardless of how blindingly obvious it is)...

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Thing is, I'm really not sure that he was, if only because he came back to announce that he'd done exactly that.

I've always believed that those who go a on a trip tend to keep it to themselves (regardless of how blindingly obvious it is)...

Maybe on NSC, but these are americans we're talking about. Subtlety is not their strong suit.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
It is possible he's telling the truth.
Maybe on NSC, but these are americans we're talking about. Subtlety is not their strong suit.
It is of course entirely possible that you're both correct, I just really want to believe that he was being completely sincere and full of confidence, right up until the 'Eureka' moment where he realised what he'd actually been saying was a little bit wrong.

Please don't ruin it for me...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Reading his posts, I'm not sure Josh was stupid enough to believe what he was saying, so I think it was a windup. I could of course, be wrong.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
he was being completely sincere and full of confidence, right up until the 'Eureka' moment where he realised what he'd actually been saying was a little bit wrong.
Having now had time to think this through, I realise you are right, sorry for the confusion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here