Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Demy de Zeew

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Netherlands international midfielder Demy de Zeeuw, 31, has posted an advert on business social networking site LinkedIn in an attempt to find a club. He was released by Belgian side Anderlecht in the summer.

Just think that maybe it couldn't do any harm to get him in, even to put him in the shop window? We're talking about a guy who less than a year ago was playing for Holland at the World Cup!!! If he's doing something lkke this he's obviously desperate to play. Good on him I say

http://metro.co.uk/2015/01/04/ex-aj...w-club-via-linkedin-5008871?ITO=SendToAFriend

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Not played for Holland since 2010 and played 1 game since 2011/12 season. Think I would pass.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
If a player is any good, he would have been snapped up by ANY club. Maybe his demands are a tad high and he comes with baggage?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
No thanks..I'd like us to sign a player who has been playing regularly and isent some clubs cast off..just for a change

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
If a player is any good, he would have been snapped up by ANY club. Maybe his demands are a tad high and he comes with baggage?

this, or an injury.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Netherlands international midfielder Demy de Zeeuw, 31, has posted an advert on business social networking site LinkedIn in an attempt to find a club. He was released by Belgian side Anderlecht in the summer.

Just think that maybe it couldn't do any harm to get him in, even to put him in the shop window? We're talking about a guy who less than a year ago was playing for Holland at the World Cup!!! If he's doing something lkke this he's obviously desperate to play. Good on him I say

http://metro.co.uk/2015/01/04/ex-aj...w-club-via-linkedin-5008871?ITO=SendToAFriend

Fantastic find Worthingite. Didn't this fella play under Redknapp at Pompey in the prem? Maybe he doesn't use an agent, therefore, had to advertise himself. If so, he has gone up even more in my estimation.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Fantastic find Worthingite. Didn't this fella play under Redknapp at Pompey in the prem? Maybe he doesn't use an agent, therefore, had to advertise himself. If so, he has gone up even more in my estimation.

That's Aarjan de Zeeuew

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
If we buy him we can sing [to the tune of Metal Guru by T Rex] 'Demy de Zeew is it true yeah yeah yeah, your gonna give your loving to me!' etc Right kids?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here