Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you ever been on a Coach Holiday?

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
i'm just about to start one withe companies name of what a shepherd does to it's sheep. At the service station interchange waiting for the coach up to Scotland. Bit disappointed in that all the holidaymakers are predominantly pensioners. I'm not sure what I am letting myself in for :down:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Just one, to Edinburgh. It seemed a good way to travel, without all the driving, but also to include the Royal Yacht at Leith and the Edinburgh Tattoo, all in one.
I wouldn't do it again, although I enjoyed it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
i'm just about to start one withe companies name of what a shepherd does to it's sheep. At the service station interchange waiting for the coach up to Scotland. Bit disappointed in that all the holidaymakers are predominantly pensioners. I'm not sure what I am letting myself in for :down:

Sheepshagger Tours? :sheep:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Yep with Contiki and they were brilliant, they are only for 18-35s so I imagine your trip will be slightly different :lolol:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Did an inclusive tour of Jordan by coach with the family. It was primarily to allow us to see everything in the week available, when doing it independently would have taken longer. Loads to see - Petra, Dead Sea, Akhabar/Red Sea snorkelling, Roman ruins, Wadi Rum desert (camel rides; dune surfing) and the guide was very knowledgeable. Good mixed group, other families, young and older.

Scotland coach trip in winter does have OAP written all over it. It's a great country to see though, so enjoy and wrap up well!

PG

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here