Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

points total

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Currently we are eight points off mid-table (12th place). As regards 57 points, that would have landed 15th last season (Leeds United).

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
With the amount of unexpected losses and draws all through the table, it will be interesting to see what the actual totals will be at the season's end.
Playoffs is still a possibility, but a remote one.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
It all depends on home form, where we are playing most of the higher placed clubs....Brentford, Ipswich, Watford, Forest, Bournemth, Norwich, Derby, Wolves.
I can see us picking up decent away points but the Amex worries me.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
A few weeks ago it was the team that was not good enough, now a lot seem to think it was Sami. I would say it was a bit of both. The transfer window will be hard to get all the players that is needed to get a competitive squad. Therefore realistically we will be in the bottom half of the table for the rest of the season. 15th place finish.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
The interesting thing is how our fixtures are skewed this year.

Away: We only have to play 1 team in the top six and the average position in the table of teams left to play away is about 15th.

Home: We still have to play 5 teams currently in the top 6 and the average position of teams we have left to play at home is about 9th.

On the face of it this could mean the second half of the season is harder. However if we can get good home form and turn the Amex into a fortress we have a real opportunity to rise up the table quickly....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here