Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which new players should we get in January?

SheffieldSeagulls

Dec 6, 2014
Following the rumours about Murray, Rudolph, Andrews joining us, who would you really like to see come to BHA? I still think we need experience in attacking midfield, central defence and a big striker. Not even sure we have the goalkeeper covered properly, so who should Chris get in?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Following the rumours about Murray, Rudolph, Andrews joining us, who would you really like to see come to BHA? I still think we need experience in attacking midfield, central defence and a big striker. Not even sure we have the goalkeeper covered properly, so who should Chris get in?

Stockdale is improving game by game, confidence is vital in football, Walton is very good cover and Casper can do a job if we're really in a spot of bother. Regarding a target man, I was very encouraged by the performance of O'Grady, I think he deserves more game time to show his worth, if his cameo at Fulham and yesterday's showing are indicative of his actual ability then he could be a star, the striker we should replace is CMS, IMO. I'd like for us to finally sign a left back but I'm sure that's more of a target for a summer signing. I do agree that we neec someone else in the middle, but that also depends on Stephens progress I guess, another attacking midfielder would be good, someone with real pace to burn and very direct.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Goalkeeper is not a position to worry about now as Stockdale has overcome his critics ,like me, and is now playing well. Walton is an able deputy and we can still call on Ankergren if needed. Should anything happen to either Stockdake or Walton we would go into the loan market.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Keeper in not a priority by any stretch. Wood upfront would be great and someone tough and experienced in the mid. Otherwise for me we're good to go as the injured return

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Two big black ones and a honky.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Striker
Winger
Defensive Centre Midfield
Younger Right Back (But that could probably wait until the summer)

and ship out anyone else who isnt needed (Kemy, Toko)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here