Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Sunday FA Cup 3rd round thread

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
- 'Arry's QPR are the latest victims of Sheffield Utd.
- palace brush past Dover.
- Wednesday :lol: currently 1-0 up at Citeh.
- Gardener on the bench for Villa.
- Dirty Leeds concentrating on the league.

It would appear the relevant 5-live commentators believe this is the first time 'massive' clubs have been forced to ply their trade at assorted hovels in footballing backwaters.
Populated by fans so grateful to have their humble grounds graced by footballing gods.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Lots of lovely half/half scarves at Yeovil. From the cheers we hear on the concourse pre-match at The Amex when Chelsea score, if we drew them I feel sure a similar Brightsea scarf would be a winner.

:albion2:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Watching Yeovil v Man U.
Man U not at the races so far and Yeovil doing ok but considering the full house and Yeovil in with a chance the atmosphere is quite dead.
Owens voice is very annoying.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wrexham one up v Stoke with 15 mins left.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Villa 0 Blackpool 0
Lambert in big trouble if this is the result.
If they sneak a goal I fancy Villa at the Amex, prem team who we could beat and do wonders for our confidence.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Don't often watch football on the telly box but what a complete and utter tosser Michael
Owen is as a commentator

Villa and Stoke now winning btw. Would love Villa at home. Our luck it will be Stoke away again

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Man United one up at Yeovil now.

Stoke through, unfortunately. Stoke City away, the FA Cup draw nobody wants.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Don't often watch football on the telly box but what a complete and utter tosses Michael
Owen is as a commentator

Villa and Stoke now winning btw. Would love Villa at home. Our luck it will be Stoke away again

And McMannerman saying that McNairs handball was not deliberate when he thumped it to the ground. Another total tosser.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Problem with a 'big' away game would be getting tickets (I am a ST holder but don't get to away games because of work so low points). On the day I think we could beat any mid table prem team at home.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Full house at Yeovil.
So just the 3 hours to get back onto the A303 from Easy10's favourite ground.
Good job the United fans have only got an hours drive back to Devon.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Problem with a 'big' away game would be getting tickets (I am a ST holder but don't get to away games because of work so low points).

Not sure I understand this -- you haven't got loyalty points because you can't get to away games, so presumably if we get an away draw in the fourth round, you won't be able to go, so your low level of points is irrelevant.
The people with the points are those who can (and do) go to away games, so it's entirely reasonable that they'd get first shout for a big cup game away.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Not sure I understand this -- you haven't got loyalty points because you can't get to away games, so presumably if we get an away draw in the fourth round, you won't be able to go, so your low level of points is irrelevant.
The people with the points are those who can (and do) go to away games, so it's entirely reasonable that they'd get first shout for a big cup game away.

I assume he means he can't usually get to away games because of work but would make an exception (ie take time off) if it was a big game.

Can't see it being a problem anyway - if it's a big club away they will probably give us a large allocation. If you're a STH you'll probably be OK even if you haven't clocked up many away game points.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

Bang on, but we all want to go to the 'big' away game.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Its good of Redkanpp to give someone else the chance of winning the cup this year, he needs to stop stockpiling title after title that got him link to the England job..... o wait

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here