Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Charlton (A) line up (Saturday 10th January 2015, 3:00pm)

TheBigUnit

Apr 4, 2012
London
Your line up for Charlton (A) this coming Saturday.

He's mine;

Stockdale

Calderon -Greer (C) - Dunk- Chicksen

Ince - Holla

March - FosterCaskey - Colunga

O'Grady

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Will Joe Bennett be fit? He is clearly better than Chicksen so play if fit

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

Stockdale
Bruno - Greer - Dunk - Bennett
Holla - Ince
March - JFC - Colunga
COG

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Your line up for Charlton (A) this coming Saturday.

He's mine;

Stockdale

Calderon -Greer (C) - Dunk- Chicksen

Ince - Holla

March - FosterCaskey - Colunga

O'Grady

Looks good to me though might swap Colunga with Tex and (if fit) Bennett for Chicksen

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Did you go? CMS was awful, can't even say he's got pace anymore, on a couple of occasions he was clearly out run by their defence

The way we were set up yesterday we need a striker that can hold the ball up and win a header, that man is not CMS, that man is Chris O'Grady.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
The way we were set up yesterday we need a striker that can hold the ball up and win a header, that man is not CMS, that man is Chris O'Grady.

True, even more strange then that Stockdale was punting the ball up field so much.

That aside I was struck by CMS lack of pace ... he's got the look of a bloke that moves fast but when the oppositions central defender can turn and overtake him it makes you wonder how much that injury has impacted what was his greatest threat (running the channels)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Did you go? CMS was awful, can't even say he's got pace anymore, on a couple of occasions he was clearly out run by their defence
No I didnt go as I have stopped going to away games on Saurday, too much hassle but I was told CMS was a thorn in their side and he doesnt let defenders settle on the ball. Apparently he was caught offside quite a number of times.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Walton

Calderon (c) ~ Dunk ~ Rea ~ Chicksen

March ~ Ince ~ JFC ~ Teixeira

Baldock ~ O'Grady

Average age of 22.7~

#trusttheyoung

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
No I didnt go as I have stopped going to away games on Saurday, too much hassle but I was told CMS was a thorn in their side and he doesnt let defenders settle on the ball. Apparently he was caught offside quite a number of times.

Not the way i saw it. Agree with the offside bit but he had poor control and little pace also, no real threat. Shame as i was hoping for a CMS hattrick

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

I've "stuck" with him longer than many, but my view on him yesterday was little better than hopeless.

Yes he was caught offside a lot but more than that his pace has gone and he offered pretty well zero threat.

I genuinely can't see how he will feature and can see why we might want to get some kind of fee this window

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

Poor touch, no pace, usual disappointing performance. He was caught offside so many times it was absurd.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
mine would be

stockdale

claderon dunk greer bennett

ince holla

march bruno colunga

ogrady

bench
walton bruno caskey hughes halford cms baldock

Blue Valkyrie