Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keith Andrew

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Still on loan at Watford, but in garden leave due to something that's happened. Fans not happy as he had been good for them this season and a leader. Likely to want a new loan deal, or permanent signing. I'd take him back. Very under rated much like Hammond for us in my opinion. Too many of our fans expected a team of flairistas and under rated the grafters in my opinion

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
As an experienced head who could come off the bench to help sure things up in midfield in certain games, as well as help guide some of the younger players (a la Kish), yeah sure, why not?

As a regular starter? Hmm, not so keen.

Like him a lot as a football personality and enjoyed many of his performances for RoI - but the legs have definitely slowed a little too much for me

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
not sure whats gone on a watford but i have an abiding memory of him fighting with the goalkeeper coach we had last season before the play off semi against Derby - i get the feeling he may have a bit of a temper

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Provided underrated defensive solidity especially in tough away games. I would definitely have him back. Not a regular starter though and could be on a fair whack.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Officially it's because he is the sixth loanee but interestingly the manager commented that he couldn't communicate either way. Oscar was happy to have him at Watford straight away and if he is a big character off the pitch it's surely just a test of man management. He is certainly a big voice on the pitch and we have missed that. On balance I think I would have him back until the end of the season when his contract with Bolton is up anyway. If he was offered though I'd expect Hughton to turn to Greer for definitive advice.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Officially it's because he is the sixth loanee but interestingly the manager commented that he couldn't communicate either way. Oscar was happy to have him at Watford straight away and if he is a big character off the pitch it's surely just a test of man management. He is certainly a big voice on the pitch and we have missed that. On balance I think I would have him back until the end of the season when his contract with Bolton is up anyway. If he was offered though I'd expect Hughton to turn to Greer for definitive advice.

NJ first surely?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I thought he was good enough to replace Bridcutt. The only thing against him is his age. I could really not see anything wrong with his play at Championship level. Defensive midfielder only and not the playmaker type, more the defender type.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Definitely not what we need, imo. Think we need someone big and strong, he's too much like what we have already.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here