Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What I really want to know is...............

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
He certainly didn't coming out first half as he was the second player out as one of the subs ahead of the starting players.

I looked at the final whistle but I can't recall him acknowledging the away support...but then as another posted suggested it did sound like we were taking the piss...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He certainly didn't coming out first half as he was the second player out as one of the subs ahead of the starting players.

I looked at the final whistle but I can't recall him acknowledging the away support...but then as another posted suggested it did sound like we were taking the piss...

Good point. I assumed the OP meant Hughton.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
COG did - he pretty much took the curtain call as last player into the dressing room. I think yesterday meant a lot to him.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Hughton did every time he passed the stand

COG didn't prior to the first half but did so very warmly at the conclusion of the game, judging by that and his interview he was genuinely touched by the support.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Does anyone really care ? If you really want an insincere automated acknowledgement you must be rather insecure and needy.

I am both, and desperately need your approval !!!! Is your name really Rodney?

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
If we're talking COG he turned round and applauded the fans as part of his goal celebration. So all in all, lots of clapping by everyone. Calde absolutely buzzing in the post match celebrations as ever.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He clapped them all out, and he clapped them all back.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He claps all the fans,
he claps all the fans.
He's Chrissy Hughton (Houghton/Hewton)....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here