Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP Brighton Facebook some lovely followers!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Caroline Lucas ‏@CarolineLucas
[MENTION=17857]Nigel[/MENTION]CarterUKIP [MENTION=22965]Doug[/MENTION]lasCarswell Do you condone these
@UKIP B&H Facebook comments? Pls moderate #VAW #Unacceptable

B6dNDNbIQAARGwM.jpg

Great how some helpful people put a name and picture next to their violent statements against women.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I don't know. I'd say one is a bit disturbing, one trying to be funny and another libellous. The other two, simply a matter of opinion.

Just like a day on NSC really.

D

Deleted member 22389

If it didn't say UKIP anywhere in those conversations, it wouldn't even be raised on NSC. More UKIP bashing, honestly it's boring now.

D

Deleted member 22389

He's right though isn't he. Council tax down here is some of the highest in this country outside of London. Why does nobody getting angry about this, not just Brighton Council but also Lewes District Council. It's not very good value for money is it?

D

Deleted member 22389

is that cow on NSC? £10 says ernest is knobbing her......more importantly what happened to the donkey over xmas that the UKIP bloke raped? So many unanswered UKIP related important questions.:wozza:

Nobody wants to thrash out the real points do they, why because it might just prove UKIP are right on some things.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He's right though isn't he. Council tax down here is some of the highest in this country outside of London. Why does nobody getting angry about this, not just Brighton Council but also Lewes District Council. It's not very good value for money is it?

I don't because I don't live in Brighton or Lewes.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

Lewes is higher than Brighton and the services seem worse.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Yeah, you're right. Nothing wrong with some bloke saying he wants to smash a woman's face in. Perfectly acceptable.

MY point being Facebook never do anything about these type of comments no matter who they are aimed at. Their policing policy is crap but money counts I suppose

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
One thing I have noticed on social media, including NSC, is how UKIP have a cult like following from a vocal minority.

Notice the same old names

@bashlsdir
@pastafarian have immediately arrived

cue @Westdene Seagull

Yawn ..... so one idiot on Pratbook now speaks for UKIP ? Yes, OK. If I could be bothered, and I can't, I could find many posts by Tory, Labour and Lib Dem supporters on Facebook witch are equally idiotic. I left the Greens off that list because I only need mention a single name to show they have utterly pathetic and stupid supporters like any party .... step forward Ben Duncan who jokes about stoning his daughter to death on social media.

Suggesting the idiot quoted speaks for UKIP is the same as suggesting Vulture speaks for NSC.

Last edited:

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I used to work with one of those posters. He always used to share EDL stuff as well , so at least he has become a bit more moderate supporting UKIP

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Meh, a few things need pointing out.

1 Twitter is a place frequented increasingly by trolls and morons.
2 Twitter is not representative, neither are their "trends".
3. Why drag it over here?

I'm sure I can go on any manner of sites and find any manner of opinions on any issue. The real topic is why is the OP being a tedious dick? This is just Propagenda, its about time the Mods collated all these types of threads into one, especially UKIP, but also similar ones churned out by Hove Inbred etc.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
@Westdene Seagull I was just noting the inevitability of you posting on this thread, being one of NSC's prolific UKIP apologists.

Completely agree with you that any type of political supporter can be made to look bad through cherry picking comments on social media. I'm not paying much attention to the opening post either.

Using the @ before my name was only going to end one way wasn't it ? Good fishing :thumbsup: You might also note I tend to comment on most political threads .... not just UKIP ones.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

No, he's wrong. He said it is the highest council tax outside of London but the attached seems to prove it isn't. It isn't even in the top 10! Still, if you shout loud enough some people will believe you.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...1/Council-tax-how-does-your-bill-compare.html

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
One thing I have noticed on social media, including NSC, is how UKIP have a cult like following from a vocal minority.

Notice the same old names

[MENTION=22389]bashlsdir[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21401]pastafarian[/MENTION] have immediately arrived

cue [MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION]

A "cult following", you mean posters that have a different opinion to you. Personally after seeing some of the nasty comments made on social media about MP's from all different parties, i would say that all parties have their moronic so called followers. The difference being that there is not a thread about them on a weekly basis by sad acts that are trying desperately to get their agenda over.
These nasty posts happen across the political parties in case you have not noticed.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here