Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elliot Bennett

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
It would be great to see him back in the stripes permanently. Whilst he didn't reach the heights of his initial spell with us he was getting better with every game and is undoubtedly quality at this level. Will be interesting to see whether Hughton (having worked with him before) will want to bring him back.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
He told me at Craven Cottage that he wanted to sign permanently for us, he expects to make an official announcement on football-rumours.co.uk constantly for the next 5 years, or until he retires, whichever comes first.

He is also sharing a flat with Glen Murray, Bobby Zamora and, oh, let's say...Craig Noone, near the Marina.

He then winked at me, and said "watch this space" in a transfer-window-related cliff hanger, before heroically going down in the box under a career ending tackle while screaming 'Allllbbiiiooon!' at the top of his lungs to win Colunga's penalty.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
We didnt see the best of Elliott because he, and our other attacking players, didnt suit the 4-3-3 formation. If we got him back im sure we'd see a much better player in what now seems to be a preferred 4-2-3-1.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Glimpses of his old form v Fulham + clearly loves the Albion but is that enough?

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
He is ordinary in the Championship. He played for us before in League 1. There is a big difference. He is a good guy though and I would welcome his signing but he is not somebody to push the boat out for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here