Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Would love to know what is going on with Kemy. His Twitter suggests he is out of the country and I know he has business interests in Miami.

Anyone have any real info?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is he injured and in Florida receiving treatment, at a sports or medical centre , I dont know just a possibility as America does everything better than us, so they tell everybody.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Is he injured and in Florida receiving treatment, at a sports or medical centre , I dont know just a possibility as America does everything better than us, so they tell everybody.

If I remember correctly, Florida is well known for HGH (human growth hormone) that is used sometimes by athletes for recovering from injury. It's not known if it is truly proven to be successful. Where it's legal those athletes using it swear by it.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

I'd hope we're not wasting another penny on the clown

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yes I know - he is shit and doesn't care as long as he is earning £££

No and yes.

He is not "shit" his attitude is and he is a waste of wages but undeniably he has talent so not a shit footballer just a shit waste of space.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
No and yes.

He is not "shit" his attitude is and he is a waste of wages but undeniably he has talent so not a shit footballer just a shit waste of space.

Yes, all of the above, undoubtedly has the talent 'can spot a pass', even played well at Birmingham a season and a half ago, but it was a season and a half ago....... Just needs to apply himself in a more professional manner.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
undoubtedly has the talent 'can spot a pass'

I know you're not alone but I don't go along with this 'undoubted talent' stuff at all.

I've seen most of his minutes for us and he's been largely, tosh

His passing is way over ambitious and often put us in the sh*t. The fact that once in a while one comes off hardly puts him into the talented bracket ... in my book anyway

Remember similar things being said about Harley all on the back of that free kick v Posh and a good 10 mins v Burnley

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I know you're not alone but I don't go along with this 'undoubted talent' stuff at all.

I've seen most of his minutes for us and he's been largely, tosh

His passing is way over ambitious and often put us in the sh*t. The fact that once in a while one comes off hardly puts him into the talented bracket ... in my book anyway

Remember similar things being said about Harley all on the back of that free kick v Posh and a good 10 mins v Burnley

You didn't go to Birmingham away then? As per my post, the issue is it was 18 months or so ago, and on that basis he has the ability but not the application. Perhaps if he applied himself then the over-ambitious' pass you highlight may be achievable.

As you say, you can level the same at Harley, was the free-kick vs Peterboro a fluke?

The other argument being of course, in both players cases they must 'have something', to have been at the top level, as surely they would ever make it out of non/lower league.....

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Yes, all of the above, undoubtedly has the talent 'can spot a pass', even played well at Birmingham a season and a half ago, but it was a season and a half ago....... Just needs to apply himself in a more professional manner.

Based on what? - NCS speculation as to why he doesn't get games?

He played well at Leeds too this season, picked up an injury and never played again for us under Hyypia.

Holla wasn't figuring much under Hyypia too, does that mean that he too was being unprofessional, etc? or just that the manager has their favourites and some players who would have made a positive difference, just don't get selected

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
You didn't go to Birmingham away then? As per my post, the issue is it was 18 months or so ago, and on that basis he has the ability but not the application. Perhaps if he applied himself then the over-ambitious' pass you highlight may be achievable.

As you say, you can level the same at Harley, was the free-kick vs Peterboro a fluke?

The other argument being of course, in both players cases they must 'have something', to have been at the top level, as surely they would ever make it out of non/lower league.....

I didn't go but I was meaning that most of his passing was over ambitious. The fact that he might have nailed a cross field pass to the feet of his team mate once or twice doesn't make him talented, it makes him lucky.

If he were doing it consistently then he's talented.

You can go and watch County league stuff and see the odd moment of brilliance!

Where I do agree with you is lack of application, but anything else for me is little more than supposition

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Based on what? - NCS speculation as to why he doesn't get games?

He played well at Leeds too this season, picked up an injury and never played again for us under Hyypia.

Holla wasn't figuring much under Hyypia too, does that mean that he too was being unprofessional, etc? or just that the manager has their favourites and some players who would have made a positive difference, just don't get selected

Based on two managers not selecting him when fit, Swansea effectively releasing him, his inability to apply himself in Development Squad games.

EDIT: - I would also throw in, despite beginning to look fitter in terms of body-shape, for the large part of his Albion career aerobically he has been spent at 55 mins. The Reading match in the FA Cup, I watched him stand on the halfway line for 15-20 seconds whilst Reading attacked, with no attempt to get back and help his teammates. So no, not based on speculation, based on what I watched and as above what the managerial team have also apparently seen.

Last edited:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I didn't go but I was meaning that most of his passing was over ambitious. The fact that he might have nailed a cross field pass to the feet of his team mate once or twice doesn't make him talented, it makes him lucky.

If he were doing it consistently then he's talented.

You can go and watch County league stuff and see the odd moment of brilliance!

Where I do agree with you is lack of application, but anything else for me is little more than supposition

But going back to the original point, he can 'spot a pass', its ability to deliver it being the issue. The Birmingham game, for me, he looked a lot leaner, and was the player we all hoped he would be. After that, it has been largely poor ever since.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
But going back to the original point, he can 'spot a pass', its ability to deliver it being the issue

You should come and play golf with me ... I can see exactly how to score a 65, but when I try it I end up with a 95. Your appreciation of my talent would be richly rewarded at the 19th though :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here