Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

R.I.P dad

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Today at 8am my dad Douglas macdonald passed away aged 82 after a long stint in hospital . As you can imagine we as a family are devastated .None of us managed to get there in time and at the moment we are all feeling guilty although in the end it was peaceful and without pain . it's been a tough few years for us having our son Andrew ( nhs leg pain) to cope with but as a family we have pulled through . My mum and dad lived most of there lives in Wisborough Green where my dad played mainly cricket and also football for the village , in these last few years they live in Storrinton but my dad still remains well known throughout the village . He started taking me to football in 77 so I can remember Ward and Horton and like most other dads and sons had that amazing feeling waking up on Saturday mornings getting ready for the game on a Saturday .I managed to take him a Couple of times to the Amex plus a tour and he loved it . My brother Michael and I are carrying on the tradition taking are sons to the Albion . Any way just to say I'll never forget you dad thank you for being you love you forever

Love Paul , michael , Barbara , Jackie,and Jeanette

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Sorry for your loss. RIP doogies dad:(:(

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
RIP Douglas

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
RIP, glad he could see the dream (Amex) before he passed away. Sincere condolences to you and your family.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Sorry to hear that. RIP.

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
Rest easy big fella.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Sorry to hear about your dad, when my dad died in hospital he asked me to take my mum home ( like he knew something was going to happen) then 15 mins later he was gone.!!! At least your Dad got to see the Amex, but no consolation of course..dont be scared to show your emotions, I tried to be a big man and 'hold it all in'..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here