Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight on the terrace today

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Sorry if been mentioned before. Irrespective of his fall out with the new regime, great to see his continued support of the team.

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
at the railway station after he was doing an Alan Partridge selling copies of his mad man book....

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I was sitting a few seats away from his at both Forest and Donny last season. I can confirm that he went as bat-shit-mental as anyone when Ulloa's header hit the back of the net at the City Ground.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I stood next to him at St Andrews early on in the season. Looks like he's a regular at away matches.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Flat-out LEGEND. Regardless of the eventual bitter fallout, every single one of us who walks through an Amex turnstile owes that man our thanks, because without him, it would never have happened. FACT.

And that includes YOU [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] xx

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh he was telling everyone how he instigated the signing of Toxteth O'Grady just like he told me he was instrumental in the Ince signing a few years bag.

Was he handing out free share certificates worth nothing.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Good to see him Bouncing Back

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Oh he was telling everyone how he instigated the signing of Toxteth O'Grady just like he told me he was instrumental in the Ince signing a few years bag.

Was he handing out free share certificates worth nothing.

Are you all right?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I've just finished reading the book and the general lack of humility gets a bit wearing after a while. He was seemingly never wrong. About anything. Ever.

But, and it is a big but, I would never , ever question his support of the club or his role in saving it. He knows his Albion history and there was no need at all for him to get personally involved in the quagmire that was the Albion c.1997. Thank you Dick and I hope you continue to go bat-shit mental on the terraces for many years to come.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
May not be the man to take us forward but played a major part in our survival, have some respect.

daveyboy1973

Feb 5, 2010
bexleyheath
granted it was a bit tedious him on the pitch all the time at withdean but he was the figure head that drove us (and a few others) to falmer so I think a permanent tribute would be appropriate( a bit more than a bar). Don't think anyone would deny he didn't deserve it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here