Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colunga any ideas?

pintsawhiskey

Apr 17, 2010
bn1
What bits I have seen under a poor hypia team have been good, with a clean slate under a new manager I'm sure he will be a asset any know why he was left out today???

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Much better than a lot gave him credit for in the first half of the season. Admittedly he didn't make it easy to warm to him after trudging off the pitch following his red card like an arthritic pensioner with rickets. I think he can be a valuable player for us though. Takes a good penalty.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I would like to see him played up front instead of CMS and not shoved out on the wing. Think he makes intelligent runs in behind the opposing defence.

el punal

It will be interesting to see how all the players who were signed/on loan at the start of the season will perform. Certainly there seems to be more confidence in those that have played in the last two games. Blimey, just look at Chris O'Grady, now there's a cult hero in the making!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
He is suited to the wide role he has played more recently. Norwich and Fulham away, Reading at home he has contributed goals and assists.

4-2-3-1 with COG up top, he can put the ball on COG's head.

PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here