Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Serious question: How much is Lewis Dunk worth?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Championship proven 23 year old defender. Scores goals and is around 6'4

I would say £4.5 million

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Guess we will find out when he eventually gets sold ... not being pessimistic just realistic ..

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Depends which club came in for him. West Ham would pay big money then ruin him, Arsenal would pay less but bring him on .to become a better player. WHU about 5m Arsenal about 3m but I forgot he is going to AFCB according to one of their posters on here for 1.5m

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I've heard that West Ham are ready to match the 5m release clause. ..in fact i heard this some time ago. Replacing Reid.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Yes Dunk scores goals, which is a fantastic attribute as a central defender, but is he defensively good enough for the PL? Pace springs to mind..
Quite a few people said that about Ulloa and his pace and wouldn't cut it in the PL

Sea Sea Seaside Air

Dec 31, 2014
GOSBTS
Quite a few people said that about Ulloa and his pace and wouldn't cut it in the PL

Another 2 years at the albion wouldn't hurt him.. he's still in the learning process and gaining more experience at this level instead of playing second fiddle in the PL would only benefit him to make the move either with us or a prem team in the next few years.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
£5 million. If we were to (unfortunately) sell him I'd hope we could wrangle a tasty sell on fee, I can see him progressing well in the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here