Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two brilliant away days

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
After almost half a season of following the albion with Sami in change, it became the norm to be disappointed on the way back.

Sami has left us and the albion have picked up two wins away from home and both were truly incredible atmospheres.

Brighton are back, Good away days are back!

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
After almost half a season of following the albion with Sami in change, it became the norm to be disappointed on the way back.

Sami has left us and the albion have picked up two wins away from home and both were truly incredible atmospheres.

Brighton are back, Good away days are back!

That really is not quite true. I thought at Leeds, Forest, Watford, Norwich and Wolves we were almost there...a little luck always plays a part! It sounded as if we were a tintsiest bit lucky today. It will be really interesting to see how we get on at the Valley when it really is important. It is the bizz in the away stand when we are rocking!!!!!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
They better be cause I'm going to the Charlton game next week!

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
That really is not quite true. I thought at Leeds, Forest, Watford, Norwich and Wolves we were almost there...a little luck always plays a part! It sounded as if we were a tintsiest bit lucky today. It will be really interesting to see how we get on at the Valley when it really is important. It is the bizz in the away stand when we are rocking!!!!!

The last two were a hell of a lot better than the games you have mentioned

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Absolutely battered for much of the game, incredible last-ditch defending, poor Brentford finishing, two late goals in front of amazing travelling support, and a morale-boosting win for the new manager to get into the fourth round and keep the revival going. It can't get any better.

Oh, wait a minute...yes it can.

Betfred 1/3/2015 11:20:17 AM 74/76 W:100.00 Single Brentford v Brighton & Hove Albion Brighton & Hove Albion 5/2 Won C £100.00 Returns £350.00

Never in doubt :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

I think you'll find that at Leeds we were all the way there, not just "almost there" :)

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Absolutely battered for much of the game, incredible last-ditch defending, poor Brentford finishing, two late goals in front of amazing travelling support, and a morale-boosting win for the new manager to get into the fourth round and keep the revival going. It can't get any better.

Oh, wait a minute...yes it can.

Betfred 1/3/2015 11:20:17 AM 74/76 W:100.00 Single Brentford v Brighton & Hove Albion Brighton & Hove Albion 5/2 Won C £100.00 Returns £350.00

Never in doubt :)

First round on you hot shot

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Amazing away day and it was a party in the standing section. Was loving it. Apart from my friend dropped his glasses and had them stamped on.
That's my third away game ever. I love it so much.
I say this again, I do wish we could get some of the Amex rocking.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Someone said on a previous thread that everyone who was in the stand at Fulham should be forced to sit together at the amex, oh I wish this could be true, the same could be said for todays amazing away support. At fulham, we stood, we sang, we jumped around.....

We supported.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Someone said on a previous thread that everyone who was in the stand at Fulham should be forced to sit together at the amex, oh I wish this could be true, the same could be said for todays amazing away support. At fulham, we stood, we sang, we jumped around.....

We supported.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing

We supported.

100% agree with you.
Would be amazing if we could all be put together. I jumped around so much at Fulham my legs killed the day after. Most probably will be the same tomorrow
Love ❤ the Albion
We can still get the Amex rocking!!

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
That was a stellar away day. What a relief to be surrounded by fans actually SUPPORTING the team. Of course there are proper fans all around Falmer but it seems to be the Mecca for anyone wanting a good moan. How I wish we had gone on and celebrated with COG.

el punal

Amazing away day and it was a party in the standing section. Was loving it. Apart from my friend dropped his glasses and had them stamped on.
That's my third away game ever. I love it so much.
I say this again, I do wish we could get some of the Amex rocking.

Easy - what we do away, we do at home! (Well, the last two away games anyway). :D

el punal

We supported.
If you think I'm going to bounce up and down in the West Upper to "Ring Of Fire", think again matey! A case of here we go vertigo! :ascarf:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here