Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stephens...

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Someone PLEASE tell me what the **** is wrong with him and how long he will be out for, I can't even remember if he was good or not...

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
As I recall he had some distinctly average games for us before turning in a couple of blinders, then he went quietish but we could all see he had potential.

In answer to your question, I have no idea.

Would be great if he suddenly popped back into contention over the next few weeks and became a big player for us in 2015

S

smileyweb

He said he was hoping to be back this month (Jan) when asked at the Young Seagulls Christmas party last month...

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I can't remember him being taken off in great pain with what was a serious injury, though it must have been serious to be out this long. I'm sure someone here knows the injury that he had.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
When he was injured there was talk of it being for a few weeks and that he would be back before the end of LAST season.

Something seems to have gone wrong with his recovery if that was the case.

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
I think he detached a ligament on his foot. It's a nasty injury for a footballer......it can end careers...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Who?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I thought Stephens was turning into an excellent player for us prior to that injury. Nicked us a couple of points against Blackpool and Blackburn and helped destroy Leicester away with three assists. I really hope for him and us he makes it back to full fitness and ability.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Stephens is an excellent player if the Charlton fans are to be believed, they saw a lot more of him than us, let's hope he can get back from this injury and get his career back on track. Whether that'll be with us or not remains to be seen.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
He said he was hoping to be back this month (Jan) when asked at the Young Seagulls Christmas party last month...

I spoke with him at the YS Xmas party as detailed in another thread.
He has suffered with supplementary injuries from the original one which have delayed his return.
Said he hopes to be ready in January 2015.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here