Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
I'm starting to think that he really f*cked things up. COG on BBC Sussex was pretty clear on how he didn't think Sami wanted him. It can't be coincidence that we seem to have turned a corner since the Finn departed.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
There is no question that he royally f***ed up. Three games since he's left - same players, different team.

It would be great if COG can prove him (and many on here) wrong, along with a few others.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
This all you need to know about the clown.

Upset about not enough fans turning up for a meaningless friendly, Who for Sami, the players or you?

Thank god he's gone. The most inept manager I've ever seen.

[yt]A5vNOs_6fCw[/yt]

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Jimmy Case is the only manager who runs him close for cluelessness

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I think we all realise what an unmitigated disaster Sami was. And that's being kind.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
I think that Hyypia had an idea of what he wanted regarding team tactics and players but couldn't work with what he had to fit that idea. If he'd had a couple of years to mold his own team and players he'd probably have built a very good team but by that time we'd probably have been in the Conference.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I think we all realise what an unmitigated disaster Sami was. And that's being kind.
it is amazing that he was appointed and so completely useless... He is not even close to having the skills required

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
With Hyypia and Burke running the show is anybody really surprised we ended up in the relegation zone? onwards and upwards from now on.

I reckon he was the one who told Gus to sell Murray

Pickles

May 5, 2014
The last three results just go to prove that Hypia laid some solid foundations.

The last three results just go to prove that Hypia laid some solid foundations.

Great spot, it's actually a total re-run of Peter Taylor I ---->Alan Mullery 40 years on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here