Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilson Palacios to sign for the Albion??

swiss tony

Aug 3, 2004
Honduras
I am a Brighton fan who has been living in Honduras for the last 12 years.

A local football newspaper has posted an article this morning claiming that Wilson Palacios will be signing for the Albion shortly. I know there was some speculation about this early last year. I obviously can't vouch for the veracity of this claim and can't see any mention of it in the UK press (even though the article claims there has been), but perhaps they have communication with the player's agent? Personally think this would be a great signing for us.

http://www.diez.hn/internacionales/...albion-interesado-en-fichar-a-wilson-palacios

Translation:

Brighton and Hove Albion interested in signing Wilson Palacios

The English second division team have demonstrated their interest in obtaining the Honduran players services.

Stoke City is willing to let the player go after various seasons in which he hasn't had first team football.

According to the English media Brighton and Hove Albion are looking at signing the Honduran midfielder.

Brighton have already tried once (in the winter of 2014) to sign the player but negotiations with Stoke City didn't go well.

"The Wizard" has experience of two world cups, as well as playing in the Champions League with Tottenham at the highlight of his career.

Stoke City are willing to let him go to reduce their player salary budget.

palacios.JPG

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Exactly what we need in centre midfield.... Please let this be true

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
" splurt"

Palacios, Murray, Wood, bassong.

Things just get better and better

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Love the caption containing the words Champions League with him in a stoke kit.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Bloody Hell, yes please.

Rumours are very strong, so maybe Tony has decided to buy his way out of the Championship.

Yeah, I know, too many lagers :)

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Love it to be true but it could just be as a result of Pulis having been linked with the job and the press inevitably linking of out of favour players from his former clubs with his potential new club(s)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here