Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sounded like Solly March had a blinder today according to the radio....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Almost like a new signing.

The same could be said about Ince as well.

Good times :)

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Warren didn't seem to think so in the first half.
Better (good in fact) in the second - apparently.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
When he gets match fit, he will be fecking awesome though.
Really think this lad could be brilliant.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
He was saying he needed to improve his decision making in the final third. But delivered quality for the first goal. We need to give him game time. Well done Solly.

Good to see our own players taking the free-kicks.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Just had a call about the game and was told we're looked better with COG and Halford on March was awful, just shows difference of opinions.

Ince, march, chicksen, holla an absolute shambles first half.

Hughton then changed our set up.

All improved in second half. Halford played left wing and looked good...

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
March was awful first half. Throughout he gave a 'one-footed' display that always seems to be more exaggerated for left footers. He had 2 good chances breaking into the box to put his right foot through it, but dragged back onto his left and lost the chance. When he did get within goal on his left foot he clipped the post that was well-covered by the goalie whwn we had got two forwards in better positions for a pass. Good delivery for the Dunk goal though.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I described March during the match to a pal on the text as a very good player having a very poor game when it came to finishing and crucial decisions.

He was very wasteful on at least two occasions in the first half with breaks that could have produced goals, or shots on goal.

And he should have scored at our end. But he did redeem himself a bit with the free-kick delivery.

The guy is a real threat, but he can become a regular matchwinner by making the right decisions and Hughton can help with that.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Very poor first half: lost the ball repeatedly, badly one-footed, wasted possession.

Improved in the second half, though he annoyingly took a shot at goal from a wide position when CMS & Calderon were both free in the six yard box & screaming for the ball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here